Monday, February 12, 2007

Experiencing Giving Birth....

Experiencing giving birth.... I guess that would be something I would like to feel if I was a HOT babe.... at least, when the time was right; like around 35 years of age....... but in order for that to happen, I would need to get "fucked"......... that is something I would really like to feel, because I wonder how it is to have multiple orgasms ; being a HOT ass babe............ speaking about being a HOT ass babe, below is a pic of how I would like to look like:




P.S. I'm curios about how it would be, to be Female; that is, a HOT young woman.... But don't get me wrong, I would never change my sex or do any other crazy thing!!!! I'm a straight man with this fantasy :) I simply wouldn't mind experiencing what it would be like to be a HOT young female.

2 comments:

Michael Morris of The Magic Mountain said...

Wieqingchun's blog is fishy. Very fishy.

Back to the point, IWAWAG: according to the pic, you'd get to play video games with your hot twin....if you were that girl.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.