Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Bikini I Would Wear....




If I was a HOT young babe....... the above "bikini" is what I would wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be so much fun... seeing all the guys "eating me with their eyes"..... knowing I'm in control.... I choose who I want..... life would be GREAT!!!!!!!!! But also a little dangerous; could get rapped.... but nonetheless, I still would LOVE to try-out being a HOT young babe (for at least a month); perhaps go to cancun during sprint break and see what happens; that is, how many guys would want to get-laid with me......... of course, I'm not stupid!!!!!! I would require every guy (I would sleep with) to wear a condom........ don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be a whore/bitch......... I would only have sex with guys I get-to-know well; like boyfriends............ I would tease all the guys wearing the above bikini at the beach; especially the nerds!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet I would make a nerd's life (that is, make he's day.... make him die-a-happy-man) if I allowed him to "fuck" me........ now that I think about it, I would have sexual-intercourse with one of those nerds...... it would be nice of me, right?




P.S. I'm curios about how it would be, to be Female; that is, a HOT young woman.... But don't get me wrong, I would never change my sex or do any other crazy thing!!!! I'm a straight man with this fantasy :) I simply wouldn't mind experiencing what it would be like to be a HOT young female.

7 comments:

Mr T said...

Yes I do.


You had better vote for me @
http://awards.ie/vote
vote
Linkmap for Best Newcomer

iwiwag said...

"lynchtp".... thanks for your comment... but what do you mean by "Yes I do" ?????

Mr T said...

You left the comment "...I bet you'll like my blog..." on my blog.

And I said Yes I do, meaning I like your blog.

:)

iwiwag said...

Got you "lynchtp".... thanks and take care, iwiwag

Anonymous said...


href="http://www.confessionalramlbing.blogspot.com/">Yes I liked your post. Haha I too am trying to explore the world of sex!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog in an interesting topic.!

rowan said...

And would you mind being me?
(You'de have to check out my photo-site first I guess.) Christina-Ricci from Woody Allen's movie "Anything Else" meets Clementine from Eternal Sunshine type.