Thursday, October 12, 2006

3 Bad Things About Being A Female

The ONLY 3 bad things about being a female are the following:

1. Being Pregnant ; that is, the delivery part of being pregnant and the side effects of being pregnant.

2. Being the weaker Sex ; that is, society's view on the female sex....

3. Having periods ; that is, menstruation.

Other than these, in my opinion, everything else about being a woman is A OK!!!! Well, let me correct myself..... Other than the above, and the requirement of being a HOT (that is, a very good looking) female, everything else about being a woman is the BEST!!!!!!!! (Being a below average looking woman just doesn't cut it; might as well remain (and/or be) a male) If I was a HOT woman, then I would know how to rule the world (or at least my own life). The benefits of being a HOT woman surpasses those of any type of man..... don't even get me started on this; I could go on forever...................



P.S. I'm curios about how it would be, to be Female; that is, a HOT young woman.... But don't get me wrong, I would never change my sex or do any other crazy thing!!!! I'm a straight man with this fanasty :) I simply wouldn't mind experiencing what it would be like to be a HOT young female.

9 comments:

Lulu said...

As a woman I can tell

1. Being pregant is one of the most wonderful experiences, because you are "creating" a new life, you can feel a person living inside you, and you feel so horny!!! The awful side is the delivery part...

2. Are you so sure women are "the weaker sex"??? I'm so sure it's the other way round...


3. Having periods. I agree on that one!!!

Keep on posting!

iwiwag said...

Hello "lulu":

I should have elaborated more on what I really meant by those....... What I meant in regard to being pregant was exactly what you said; the delivery part.... What I meant in regard to "the weaker sex" is the following: society's view on the female; man being better than women in all the "important" things (so-to-speak),etc........

Thanks for taking the time to write your comment, I really appreciate it ;) Take care, iwiwag

pras said...

I like imagining those things in what if conditions

pras said...

lulu, ur blog looks pretty lesbo

Lulu said...

prasanna,so what? Do you like it or not? I mean, my blog...

iwiwag said...

Thanks "Prasanna" for your comment.... Take care, iwiwag

Anonymous said...

Thinks for coming by my blog. I would have to agree that 1 and 3 would really suck.

Xorpheus said...

...ehmmm...
As what lulu said, I agree with her.
As for the 3rd point...i'm not sure la :)

black cerrus said...

question... when will you put a profile? And I notice that your blog is a bit pink... hehe